Medieval Warrior
Welcome to the Medieval Warrior Official Forum! If you are not already registered for this forum, we encourage you to register now! if you already have an account, please login and see what is new! PLEASE REMEMBER: You will need to register a separate account from your regular in-game account to access the forums.
Medieval Warrior
Welcome to the Medieval Warrior Official Forum! If you are not already registered for this forum, we encourage you to register now! if you already have an account, please login and see what is new! PLEASE REMEMBER: You will need to register a separate account from your regular in-game account to access the forums.
Medieval Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Warrior

The official Medieval Warrior forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intorduce yourself here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arsenul
Peasent
Peasent
Arsenul

MW In-Game Username : Arsenul

Intorduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Intorduce yourself here   Intorduce yourself here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 am

Please feel free to introduce yourself here and list any real life skills you have that could add to your experience that you have with us. Thank you and get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Arsenul
Peasent
Peasent
Arsenul

MW In-Game Username : Arsenul

Intorduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorduce yourself here   Intorduce yourself here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 am

Elo my name is Joshua Lowery but I use this name because it is my Real Life Superhero name or RLSH for short. There is many like us and like all the other RLSH my uniform is completely armor. I can do parkour and I also do a sport called buildering. Buildering is simply the climbing of buildings without safety gear. I sometimes use this skill to do a heist if I am in need of the money. I can do both Jujitsu and Judo and I am thinking about learning another martial art. I am a sword fighter at birth. The type of swords I am best with is English and Scottish made swords. The sword I can kill the best is a strait katana of medium size. I enjoy the good assault rifle now and then but my main love is for the sword. The weapons I use for my RLSH are listed as followed; six 26"batons, three things of bear spray, six smoke grenades, three stun guns, three tasers, three blast knuckles, and two large fighting knifes. Make no mistake if you try to harm some one near me then you will be bleeding and not know why you are on the ground. If you have any questions then just ask me and I will answer them.
Back to top Go down

Intorduce yourself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Warrior :: General Information :: Hello's-
Jump to: